SMALL Lampshade Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Hannah's happy to announce that she is back for another Lampshade Making workshop at Cafe Jackalope.
20cm Lampshade - Fabric needed - approx 70cm x 30cm - Workshop cost £30
Feel free to bring more fabric so we can look at the print placement and discuss the best use
Please iron your fabric prior to the class, we will discuss the print placement and help you to trim the fabric to size on the day. Firm cotton fabric works best but if you are unsure, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Receive step by step guidance in a relaxed environment
Refreshments will be provided
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
- Class numbers are kept small to provide the best experience; however, I do reserve the right to cancel any workshops with less than 2 places booked.
- You may cancel your place on a workshop up to 7 days in advance to receive an 80% refund (allowing for admin costs).
- When there are less than 7 days to go I don’t provide refunds but please contact me if you would like to rearrange or send a friend in your place.
- If you request to reschedule with less than 48hrs notice, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
- If I have the need to cancel your private workshop a refund of 80% will be provided if 10 working days’ notice are provided.
- Lampshade Workshop Ticket£30£300£0