Lampshade Making @ Studio Cotton
Time & Location
About The Event
Hannah's happy to announce that she is running a pop up event at the fabulous Studio Cotton studio on Corn Street, right in the heart of Bristol. Join Hannah for a morning of lampshade making, crafting your own 20cm diameter drum lampshade.
Hannah will provide the materials to create the structure of the lampshade and you can bring a fabric of your choice: 20cm Lampshade - Fabric needed - approx 70cm x 30cm
Feel free to bring more fabric so we can look at the print placement and discuss the best use. Please iron your fabric prior to the class, we will discuss the print placement and help you to trim the fabric to size on the day. Firm cotton fabric works best but if you are unsure, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Receive step by step guidance in a relaxed environment
Refreshments will be provided
Unfortunately, Studio Cotton does not have step-free access. The studio is located on the third floor, and the lift only reaches the second floor - one of the downsides of a listed building.
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
- Class numbers are kept small to provide the best experience; however, I do reserve the right to cancel any workshops with less than 2 places booked.
- You may cancel your place on a workshop up to 7 days in advance to receive an 80% refund (allowing for admin costs).
- When there are less than 7 days to go I don’t provide refunds but please contact me if you would like to rearrange or send a friend in your place.
- If you request to reschedule with less than 48hrs notice, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
- If I have the need to cancel your private workshop a refund of 80% will be provided if 10 working days’ notice are provided.
- Workshop Entry£35£350£0