Sat, 10 Sept|
Lampshade Making Introduction
Lampshades are wonderful creations that light up any room. What would your dream lampshade look like? Would it have a mid-century modern print, a quirky art deco edge or a sleek minimal feel? In this masterclass, make the lampshade of your dreams.
Time & Location
10 Sept 2022, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
Tobacco Factory, Tobacco Factory Markets, Bristol, BS3 1TF
About The Event
Hannah will assist you to create your very own 15cm diameter drum lampshade, perfect for a bedside table lamp.
In this masterclass, make the lampshade of your dreams. To get started, join Hannah Redden Interiors at Tobacco Factory Markets during the Southville Art Trail.
What to expect:
- Join your host Hannah for a rewarding morning of lampshade making
- Craft your own 15cm diameter drum lampshade with a professional finish
- Choose from a selection of Hannah's sourced vintage fabrics
Take home a bespoke lampshade made for bedside tables and master a new skill. Now whose bright idea was that?www.hannahredden.co.uk
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
- Class numbers are kept small to provide the best experience; however, I do reserve the right to cancel any workshops with less than 2 places booked.
- You may cancel your place on a workshop up to 7 days in advance to receive an 80% refund (allowing for admin costs).
- When there are less than 7 days to go I don’t provide refunds but please contact me if you would like to rearrange or send a friend in your place.
- If you request to reschedule with less than 48hrs notice, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
- If I have the need to cancel your private workshop a refund of 80% will be provided if 10 working days’ notice are provided.
- Ticket type
Small Drum Lampshade
1 x 15cm Diameter rolled edge drum lampshadePrice£15.00