Thu, 20 Oct|
Create a perfect pair of lampshades
Join Hannah for a crafty evening creating two lovely lampshades. Your pair of 20cm diameter shades will be perfect as bedside lamps, taking pride of place in your home.
Time & Location
20 Oct 2022, 19:00 – 21:30 BST
Creative Space, 56-58 North St, Bristol BS3 1HJ, UK
About The Event
Hannah will assist you to create your very own pair of small 20cm diameter drum lampshades, perfect for bedside table lamps.
20cm Lampshade - Fabric needed - approx 70cm x 30cm / x 2
Feel free to bring more fabric so we can look at the print placement and discuss the best use. We will discuss the print placement and help you to trim the fabric to size on the day. Firm cotton fabric works best but if you are unsure, email email@example.com for further advice.
Receive step by step guidance in a relaxed environment
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
- Class numbers are kept small to provide the best experience; however, I do reserve the right to cancel any workshops with less than 2 places booked.
- You may cancel your place on a workshop up to 7 days in advance to receive an 80% refund (allowing for admin costs).
- When there are less than 7 days to go I don’t provide refunds but please contact me if you would like to rearrange or send a friend in your place.
- If you request to reschedule with less than 48hrs notice, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
- If I have the need to cancel your private workshop a refund of 80% will be provided if 10 working days’ notice are provided.
- Ticket type
PAIR of small lampshades
2 x 20cm Drum Lampshade workshops ticketsPrice£55.00